Terminology Some clarification
Introduction On the home page of your site, what is the greeting
you wish to convey about the purpose for the site.
Description Within this page, describe exactly what you are
providing, price, availability, time offered.
Contact info List name(s), addresses, email, telephone,
fax numbers; days & hours of operations.
Inquiry form List the data items your require
from the visitor.
1. Simple is best.
2. Want us to include your own digital image for the web site name
and/or a company logo on each page? At the time of placing your
order, email them as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org and
include your receipt's Purchase ID number on the Subject line.
Please do this on the same day your order is placed; otherwise,
there will be an additional $15 charge for each digital image
included per page for such after thoughts.
3. Prepare the information wording offline before placing an order.
4. If you desire a specific heading and/or sub-heading on a page,
leave a blank line between them and the next item on the page.
5. If you have a couple of paragraphs on a page, also leave a blank
line between each, so that we can tell them apart.
6. Sleep on your first and second drafts before placing an order.
7. Our goal is to hit the target's bulls eye when it comes to our
customers. This has best occurred when our customers defined
their specific target beforehand, communicated it directly
to us and then refrained from moving it.